Denied frozenrope's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by frozenrope, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozenrope

frozenrope New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Collared Coat
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was prop pushed off a cliff by POP STAR, then i got banned for ghosting. I did not ghost by any means, i got messaged once all game, and i didnt ask for a message by Good Noodle, nor replied to it and it had no helpful information to the round, I did not ghost at all or no one even brought up the fact that i was suspicious of it. This is the 2nd time POP STAR has given me a long ban, for a small or no reasonable issue. He is abusing his mod powers.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Collared Coat,

You were warned to not talk about how you died during the round. I'm not sure exactly what @Copilot said to you, but I'm sure it was along those lines. What you said was Ghosting as it provided information to another player about the current round. There was another Mod alive and I was still alive as well. You stated that I had pushed you off a cliff with a bucket, therefore inciting that I was a Traitor (or an RDMer at the least).

You will not be unbanned for now. Seeing as you might have suspicions of mod abuse, I will involve my Admin @Nena to provide some closure.

Have a beautiful day,

POP STAR

3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I warned you exactly to not write such things in the adminchat and then not even a minute later you continued.
    [​IMG]

I was then writing another message saying "You're alerting us to in-game events we're not aware of"
    Then you wrote that. So I was gonna ban you myself but my adminstats login wasn't working for some odd reason so I asked another staff member to do so.

I urge Nena to deny this.

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Appeal denied,
    you should NEVER tell any information like that to admins when some of them are still alive, your action might affect the round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.