Denied frostbyte's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by frostbyte, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostbyte

frostbyte New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    frostbyte
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Last night was a low in the hours of gameplay i've put into serious ttt. I can understand killing inno's when they had kos's called on them but if other players are going to call out kos's on me, its fair game to kill them back. A few times all i had were disc so i really dont know what reports i'm appealing.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Frost you were banned by @The Law for "Mass RDM (+3) & leave" he will respond at his earlist convience. Also this is your Steam ID "STEAM_0:1:19016141".

3. frostbyte

frostbyte New Member

Thanks.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Please refer to this report that was filed against you: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-frostbyte.15411/
    Here is the evidence of the RDMs:
    There are two instances you kill a player with a discombob, and another where you shoot a player down 20 seconds into the round. The map these instances occurred on was Terrortrain, and the logs show you throwing a discombob close to the beginning of nearly every round.

5. frostbyte

frostbyte New Member

Should have stated this in this chat rather than the shout box. There was quite a few individuals calling kos's when the rounds started and it was pretty frustrating. I would equip myself with whatever I could find and try to kill whomever called out the kos. I believe I killed the guy who called a kos on me the round before and decided to do it again because i was "calling him names". I'm sorry if its a lot of he said she said and i really dont have any proof to back me up, should have recorded for ya. I'll keep the ban if the other players who partook in the kos'ing are getting similar justice.

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

From this response I gather that you had no reasons to throw those discombobs during the rounds, two of which resulted in the deaths of 2 separate players. And as far as the 3rd occurrence, you're claiming he called out a KOS on you at the start of the round. Now, normally I would accept this reason and count it as words vs words; however, you have quite the history of lying to staff members to get away with RDM, which makes your word considerable less trustworthy. We have two witnesses that have claim to you RDMing during the rounds on Terrortrain, and there was no mention of KOSes being called. Due to the credible evidence against you, the near lack for evidence of innocence, and your less than trustworthy reputation, I've decided to DENY your appeal. You will sit out the 2 week global ban, and I suggest you take the time to reflect on the behavior you've exhibited on our servers and make an effort at improving your reputation here in the community, otherwise you can expect harsher penalties in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.