Approved frostbyte's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by frostbyte, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostbyte

frostbyte New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    frostbyte
    Your Steam ID:
    frostbyte5
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a report on me from killing someone who decided that dropping a disc at the top of the level dolls was "not a traitorous act". I responded to the report and kept playing for another 1 and a half rounds before deciding to get off g-mod. Today I decide to get on and am banned because dropping a disc and harming at least four other people is not a t act? I was inno and after checking his body he was as well.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there,
    It appears you were banned by @Disruptionz for your first offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond to you at his earliest convenience. In the meantime feel free to enjoy our four other servers. Also, for future reference your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:19016141.

3. Hello frostbyte,

Yes, I did in fact ban you for RDM and Leave, but not for the situation you claimed happened. This was for the situation that occurred on Community Bowling, where you shot a player named Zeus for shooting an explosive barrel, which killed a detective. The problem is, is that Zeus never shot a single bullet that round, and you killed him for shooting the explosive barrel. When I went to question you about it, you had already left, so I had no choice but to issue a ban.

Here is a screenshot of the report against you
    [​IMG]

The player also claimed to never had said what you claimed he said in the report, and I couldn't ask you about that either, since you had left.

Due to this being your 1st Offense of RDM and Leave, I will go ahead and unban you, as well as void the ban. For future reference, it is best to ask a staff member present using admin chat to see if you are in the clear to leave. If they give you the go ahead, you're in the clear.

Ban Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.