Approved Frost Hielo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frost, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jim Halpert
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80956965
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So people were being racist on the server, flinging out the hard r and ish, yano the usual cancer that ensues when playing TTT.

So sticky bandit here is doing his job, and muting/gagging people for saying it, so they tried to loophole and shit.

But apparently he took "negro" as a racist term, as I tried to explain it that in spanish it means "black" or "dark" I was instantly kicked, no warning, no gag, just straight to kicking. I didn't even say the word.
    Then a few minutes later I was slapped with a ban for explaining to someone else it's literally not a racist term, never did I say the hard R or "negro" in game.
    even if I did Sticky failed to follow protocol and give me a warning>gag>kick>ban

But I'm actually gonna take offense to this as now he's inciting that my heritage's language is racist. As he's now implying whenever spanish people utter the word "negro" we're being associated with the very same people who persecute us for being Hispanic. You guys need to teach your mods how to be respectful to other cultures, cause now we can't even talk about them without being thrown in for "racism" when it's literally
    my culture.
    Good job being racist while trying to prevent my "racism"​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't record, but if I have to just to protect my own damn culture, that's just sad.

@Pacifist @Hongo @The Trashman @EnvoSpade @Facts And Logic

(rip if some of them don't tag, there are others involved but I cannot remember names here)​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sticky Bandit for Racism. Please be patient for his response.

3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I have seen this, please be patient while I collect evidence.

4. Hongo

Hongo VIP

So basically (As far as I remember it) Frost (Jim Halpert) was saying negro just means black in his language, and was immediately kicked without warning after saying that. He came back and was like "yo what the fuck did i get kicked for I wasnt even being racist, i said it means black" and then Sticky Bandit banned him for 24 hours after saying that, again, for racism.

Sticky also banned a guy with the name Nick Her, and another guy for saying "nick her nick her nick her" in chat.

-

So basically, 3 false bans in a 30 minute period, kicks without any warnings, no mutes or gags given, just immediate 100% punishments falsely.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Yeah, I was there and it didn't seem like he was saying anything to specifically offend anyone. I can see how sticky may not have gotten the full context, as the server was quite loud and it seemed like everyone was dropping the hard r. In this case though, i'd argue that Frost wasn't attempting to offend anyone, and wasn't just trying to be edgy. He was actually debating someone about the usage of the word.

6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

* In addition, people were actually being racist, but Jim / Frost was arguing against it.

7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

It was just some edgy shit, I don't see any reason for them to be banned literally immediately, especially the guy who was just saying his name. This server's fucking "serious" rules are seriously getting out of hand.

8. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

9. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I have finished my evidence collection, sorry for the wait.

In this video you will find your warning, the kick, and ultimately the ban.

After reviewing this evidence, you will be unbanned, and the ban will be voided. However, the use of the N-word, or any loopholing around (as shown in the first part of the video,) is strictly forbidden. Please refrain from using it in the future.

My apologies,
    -Sticky Bandit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.