Denied Frk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frk, Apr 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frk

Frk Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    KNOX
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:196185014
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I recently got a ban on all servers for a month for mass rdm on East 2.
    First off i would like to start off with the fact that guilty is the most unfair staff member I have ever come across, yes I have a shitty rep cus i tend to joke around and lie alot but when it comes down to this its serious. This morning i was playing gmod enjoying my game, One round i was walking around and i pick up this barrel, and as soon as i pick it up this guy blows it up in my face for no reason what so ever, i didnt die and then he pulled out his shotgun and murkd me. I got really pissed because i was just rdmd and there was no admin or mod on. So the next 2 rounds i killed him myself, the first time i killed him was because he was by an unid body while his t buddy was silence pistoling ppl while standing next to him. The second time i killed him was revenge rdm, Guilty gets on and puts on 2 slays for me not 1 but 2.I asked Guilty why bad wasnt getting slain and he said my report was deemd invalid and did not give me a reason backing it up. Both rounds i took my slays and during both those rounds i was asking Guilty to slay bad for rdming me, and i kept questioning why i was being slain for revenge rdm while he wasnt being slain what so ever. I then got really ticked off that guilty wouldnt respond to me and wouldnt slay him for rdming me so i decided to take matters into my own hands and to mass rdm, i ended up killing around 15 people in a matter of 2 minutes as a innocent. Yes I know that i handled my anger in a wrong manner and I feel sincerely sorry, im only asking to be unbanned on the other servers i feel as if my ban should be on east 2 only. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    -Knox
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You have been banned by @wink. He will reply whenever he's available. Please patiently wait, thanks!

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll tag @Guilty to present his evidence.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Frk

Thank you for making this appeal. Now let's go over what made you get banned for your respective length of time. I joined the server at the time when I see a large amount of reports. One particular report that caught my attention however, was the one that will be shown both in screenshot and the video below.
    [​IMG]

Now, what really caught my attention involved the fact that you said he carried a barrel and ran towards you with it. However, as the death scene proves, the guy never carried a barrel at all in any circumstance. Considering this situation, I got discretion from @wink to give you two slays for intentionally RDMing the player, a fact that you later confess in the pms you made to me. Below this will include the relevant parts of our conversation. As far as the report goes, I informed you that it was invalid after much investigation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As far as how the situation with @rob the sasquatch goes, I found it invalid after finding his reasoning to be appropriate. After informing you that the report was invalid, you proceeded to answer in a very negative manner and afterwards, proceed to mass RDM on the servers. Something that you admit in your own appeal. Below will show some screenshots of the reports made against you and even some of your own responses. All of which, were inappropriate and only showed that you chose to mass RDM on the server with malicious intent. Because of your actions, I contacted Wink about the situation and he was the one who gave the go-ahead for your global ban.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Considering your actions as well as the content of your appeal, I see no reason to have you unbanned at this time, let alone have the ban changed to a local ban. It's clear that you definitely need the time to cool down away from the servers and review our MOTD and Extended Rules to truly understand the weight of your actions. Toxic gameplay such as what is shown above isn't tolerated here and it's clear that you have trouble keeping your emotional state in check based on the evidence provided along with your reasons on why you should be unbanned. We value the presence of every player and if you're going out of your way to ruin their experience, then you will punished for it appropriately. Your appeal is up to wink to decide.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Based on what Guilty said above, I'll be denying this appeal as your both your actions here and your recent history speaks for itself.

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.