Denied FriedChicken[TLR]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FriedChicken[TLR], Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FriedChicken[TLR]

FriedChicken[TLR] New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FriedChicken[TLR]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53448794
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should still be banned, but not for 183 Days , all because of an RDM and leave first offense
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

You were globally banned by @Sinz for "Toxic Player + Abusive History". He will reply when he can.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

While I did not issue this ban, I'd like to vouch for this verdict on this player.

While playing with you, FriedChicken, you were nothing short of a problem. You have a poor history of extensive abusive behavior, from RDMing in mass amounts or harassment, so when I had the opportunity to play with you a few nights ago, I was excited to see how it ended.

Throughout the time we spent together, you spammed your mic with vulgarities, RDM'd two people on purpose with a grenade (I'm pretty sure it was a frag), then fought with me about the slay, and proceeded to hop servers to get away from me. I followed you, since you didn't serve the full duration of your slays, and you proceeded to personally insult me because I was simply doing my job. In my console, I had a 8 week ban waiting to press enter on, but you started acting on your best behavior because you were now being watched. You left the servers after a bit, leaving me unable to ban you, yet. @Sinz just happened to finally catch you.

I would heavily advise this appeal be denied, but that is up to @Sinz.

He will respond shortly. Hope everything works out for you.

Darktooth <3

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were originally globally banned on East but managed to join a different server before that very ban could be issued. You were kicked on West 2 so that the ban could be effective.

This ban was not issued because you left the server with a slay but knowing that you left intentionally is just as bad. If you were banned for RDM and Leave it would be your third offense, not first, a four week ban. On the contrary, you were banned essentially for countless offenses of harassment, hence "toxic player". Denoting unpleasant or uncharitable behavior during your play sessions. Your ban history has a count of 15 and your administrative stats show you have only 26 hours of play time on our servers, seven of these bans are for harassment all within 3 months. These bans act as a deterrent influencing you to learn from this experience, you clearly have not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Today on East you were reported for killing the player "Samsquanch", after responding "You were shooting near me" you were slain due to the fact Sam never shot. This slay made you very distraught and you began throwing vulgarities just as the round was in preparing. I did not gag you because I personally did not take offense to your words. The logs for this can be seen below, your harassment was evident only over the microphone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The following map, 67thway, I followed you to the traitor-tester. You began exclaiming "Sinz, get away from me! Get away from me!". I had no obligation to do so and did not get away from you. You then went on to threaten me by saying if I did not leave the room or get away, you would kill me. I refused to follow your demands and so you shot me, dealing damage and I fired back killing you. After identifying your body as innocent, I issued 2 slays against you considering this was your second offense of RDM then proceeded to kill myself to see how you would respond. "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" is what you spammed over voice and once again, throwing vulgarities. I gagged you hoping you would stop, but you continued in chat. After insulting me, you left the server before serving your 2 slays. The damagelogs and chat logs for this round can be seen below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is apparent that you have not learned your lesson from your previous set of bans and as a result your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.