Approved FreshSlime's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FreshSlime, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreshSlime

FreshSlime New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FreshSlime
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:115379333
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all, hello. Today, I've bought Garry's Mod on Steam, so I were playing TTT for my first time. I accidently quit the game while the round was running, as soon as I wanted to reconnect, I was banned for 5 days. I'm not a random killer or smth..
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey FreshSlime, you were banned by @Onion for RDM and Leave 1st offence.
    Please be patient as they get back to you!

-----
    Edit: tagged @Orion

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there. Just to clarify, the server was EU1 not Vanilla.

I had just entered the server because it was staffless and there were a few reports, yours was the first one.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you killed a player at the start of the round for buying items in the traitor shop. That is not a traitorous act since the player could just be AFK and you can't really know if the player is doing something in the traitor shop.

I issued a slay as soon as I saw the response because of that reason.
    Since I had dealt with all the reports since there wasn't an avalanche of them, I decided to play and got a T round. It was then that this message appeared.

[​IMG]

Since I was a traitor I didn't want to press my suicide bind because I don't want to let my team down so I kept playing. However I gave you basically an entire round to come back since I survived for quite a long time. When I opened the report to see if you came back you didn't, so I had to ban you.

Considering your low hours in the server and that you may not have understood that you cannot leave with a slay, I'll Accept the appeal, and I'll recommend you read the !motd more carefully to avoid another ban. Be warned that next time you RDM and Leave it will be the 2nd offense meaning it will be an even longer ban.

With that being said, you can add me on Steam whenever you're available so I can then unban you and have you serve the slay.

4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Player has served the slay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.