Approved Fred's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fred, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred

Fred New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fred
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the server when I was chosen as a traitor, while I was playing I got the jihad bomb and I went and activated it over in a area. I was told by a admin that I had to call out jihads whenever I was going to do one (I did not know that) I also killed 2 other traitors when I activated the bomb which was a accident (I gave them some points and apologized them) so I was slayed for a round. While the round was going I had to leave the server (I had to go to bed, I had something to do the next day) and I left. I did not intend to RDM and leave and it was just a mistake that I made. I don't do these types of things because I just want to play and have fun, not to kill people randomly and leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "Rdm and Leave- First Offense" by @Steve Mason
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hey Fred!

I'm actually really glad you made an appeal! I was kinda disappointed when you left during your slay but I had to follow protocol regardless and issue and ban. Please note that if are issued a slay you have to stay the whole round for it to count, if you leave during the slay it is a RDM and Leave. That being said since you're a new player and I believe you deserve a second chance I'm willing to unban/void the ban completely. If you leave again you will not be forgiven and will have to serve the ban.

Have a great day!

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.