Denied Freaking Chaos's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Freaking Chaos, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freaking Chaos

Freaking Chaos Freaking Mod

Your In Game Nickname:
    Freaking Chaos
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:70509064
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "Mass RDM 3+" And really I didn't do any sort of rdming I have no idea of any form of RDMing. Like the closest thing I did to RDMing was accidently shooting someone. And I said sorry and no one reported me. I have no idea whats going on because I was playing once then I alt tab back in the game after watching some youtube vids and then I was banned. Mistake? Mishap? Whats going on!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Logged in said I was banned for Mass RDM 3+​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Feaking Chaos you were banned by @AvalonTreman for "Mass RDM +3", he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Good evening, @Freaking Chaos, and thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

I banned you for Mass RDM (3x) for the following (see screenshot):

[​IMG]

Since your frag grenade that you threw damaged three people, I saw this as 3 counts of RDM. As per the MOTD that is posted on this website, as well as visible upon connecting to any of our five servers, 3 RDM offenses results in a ban of 24 hours from the server in which the offense occured.

I will allow you to respond to what I've presented here before I make a judgement on this appeal and close the thread.

4. Freaking Chaos

Freaking Chaos Freaking Mod

Oh. I had no Idea that damaged people.
    I didn't want to play the round anymore so I cooked a grenade and the jump off at the tallest spot. Exploding mid air. Just for comedic effect.
    I didn't see any hit markers... Maybe I damaged some people mid fall?

5. While I can see how you didn't mean to damage anyone, accidental RDM is still RDM. It's only for one day, and it's only local. You can still enjoy our other 4 servers, especially since we have our newly implemented Halloween event going on at this moment. Please be more careful in the future.

This appeal is DENIED.

THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.