Denied Frank Wolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frank Wolf, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Wolf

Frank Wolf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Frank Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64344061
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This happend 1 time with Skyrossm, because i desconnect when my slay is done, ok, he tell me so i need to stay the whole round, ok... Now, i playing normally, admin give me a slay, ok, i accept the slay, i STAY THE WHOLE ROUND!! and 1 round more, my slay is done, i playing after with inoccent and i die, i desconnet normally and this day i want to play and im are banned? I Stay the Whole Round and i playing 1 round normally with inoccent with 0 slays active, i die and i desconnect with not slays active

This Admin Ban Me: (Kyogre)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Kyogre banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. He'll respond as soon ash e can.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there, I'll be sure to respond to this shortly. Thanks for the patience.

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Thanks for waiting for my response Frank. Let's get to the matter at hand shall we?

We were on the map ttt_island while I came across this report:

[​IMG]

As you can see the same player reported you twice, but the first report had a blank message from Super Saiyan. In the report you see above you claimed that you killed him for bugging the elevator and while you were reloading your gun, that being the case I just want to say that you cannot kill somebody for glitching or being stuck. I questioned you through Voice Chat if you had any other argument besides that to no avail. As a result I went ahead and placed the slay on you.

Since you claimed you in the Appeal that you served the slay, here's the screenshot of you leaving with the slay still on you, meaning that you did not stay the full round for your slay:

[​IMG]

Now, since this is your Second Offense of RDM and Leave in the timespan of a little over a week, I think I'll go ahead and
    deny this appeal. You should know that you need to be sure that the round that your slay occurred in has ended in order to leave, if you aren't sure, you can always ask the Staff Member present to see if you're good to go or not. If you were to be banned for RDM and Leave again you would face a Four Week ban from that server, with the possibility of it being globalized, so keep that in mind.

You're more than welcome to play on our other servers as this is a local ban, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. Have a nice night Frank.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.