Fortnite: BR

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DocFox, Nov 4, 2017.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    Hey All,

For those of you who have not heard, Epic Games, those who created the Unreal Engine, have their own Battle Royale game. And its Free to Play!
    Originally, Fortnite was released as a PvE game with its "Save the World" game mode. However, they wanted to cash in on the Battle Royale scene that their engine user, PUBG, had a significant hold on.
    Some things that differentiates Fortnite from PUBG is the cartoonish graphics and optimization of the game. Also, there's no ADS on non-scoped weapons; leaving users with an over-the-shoulder 3rd person perspective. However, the biggest difference users may notice is the fact that you have the option to build things from wood, stone, or steel.
    The ability to build things makes for an entirely different playstyle than most people may see from PUBG. Use your trusty pickaxe to harvest resources and build your base, but be careful, the circle can close fast and other players can destroy what you've been built. Virtually everything in this game can be destroyed. And the Dev team just keeps building onto what they have.
    That's right! The Devs are active in updating their game and keeping performance as one of their top priorities, which is why this game has my pick for the top F2P game of the year!

If you're interested, download the Epic Games Launcher and then the game! Use this thread to meet teammates, learn tips, and post clips of your epic plays!

See you on the Battlefield!

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. MayhemKing

MayhemKing New Member

If anyone wants to add me my name on Fortnite is LivinLite! (I'm not the best lol)

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

this game is just hecking people jumping with shotguns :mad: