Approved ForTheRecord's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ForTheRecord, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForTheRecord

ForTheRecord New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mrmayes
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:88437654
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and leave (1st offense)" by @Osmium
    Please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I have seen this appeal. Please give me some time to gather my evidence.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Greeting ForTheRecord,

I have banned you for "RDM and leave (1st Offense)" for tossing incendiary on random rounds on occasions.
    In the spoiler "Evidence 1" You have damage conor with fire from incendiary grenade you have tossed. Also, you have damage Dick and Steven for the explosion. You haven't give any warnings at all during these times of you tossing the incendiary grenades.
    [​IMG]

Then you left the server after tossing the incendiary without giving me the chance to report you on this case. Giving the fact this was not the only case you have done. I gave you a slay for previous incendiary grenade damages. As you have damaged a ton of players with no one killed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, after seeing my evidence. Why should I unban you for this behavior you have displayed?

5. ForTheRecord

ForTheRecord New Member

Greeting Osmium,
    I was karma banned for the incends and I didn't mean to rdm people i just threw incends in the teleporter and people kept going through the fire but nobody died. I'm sorry for my rdms and may i take a few slays please instead of a 4-day ban. West is my favorite server and I don't know what id do without it. Given I was already karma banned and nobody reported me for the incends clearly nobody was mad. I'm sorry for the incends and i can clearly see now that even though it seemed funny at the time, playing with people's lives is no joke and i almost killed multiple people with fire. I did some research, and found out dying from fire is one of the most painful ways to die and for that I'm truly sorry.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  6. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

ForTheRecord, I will accept your appeal but I will not void your ban.

If you're caught on tossing incendiary at random occasion rdming people a harsher punishment will follow. Please clean up your act and watch what you are doing.

Ban Appeal: Approved & Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.