Denied forever.piji's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by forever.piji, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forever.piji

forever.piji New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    forever [piji]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:79364732
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To get a clear understanding of the situation I was banned for allegedly using some sort of macro to perfect my bunny hops from the mods perspective, while my ban states that I was allegedly hacking with some sort of macro or script I was in fact just using a mixture between my spacebar and my scroll wheel to get these jumps. It is basically luck when I got these perfect jumps. And from the mods and admins perspective, I can understand that it would look like I was using a script/macro but in fact, it was just pure luck and good timed jumps. And also gmod is based around hl and CSS which are both games that enables you to get these high-velocity chain jumps. So I should, in fact, get unbanned because I was nor cheating or scripting, I just bound jump to both of my scroll wheels which is not a macro or a script.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here is a video of me demonstrating how I, myself bunny hop. I had max fps at 54 to help me time my jump better (I had it the same on the EU TTT server). You may see that it is quite hard to get high velocity but sometimes it is just good timing. If there are any questions all be glad to answer them.

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi, thank you for taking the time to create an appeal, let's get into it.

I banned you for hacking 1st offense, the administration has undeniable proof that you were hacking, however it contains sensitive staff information which I shall not disclose here. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.