Denied Foodpolicy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Foodpolicy, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foodpolicy

Foodpolicy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Foodpolicy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32130842
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When i got banned for my 5th rdm and leave witch i don't remember still i do accept the fact that i rdmed but what i dont understand is that mangotango said i would be banned for 56 Days? so i came back today and it said. Banned for 70 days And last month it said i was banned for 76 days and i think my time passed by now so?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

You were banned by @Linkthedinosaur whom is a resigned staff member. But you're ban doesn't expire until 5/16/14. @MangoTango wasn't the one that banned you.

[​IMG]

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

The reason for your extensive ban period is due to the lengthy amount of RDM & Leave bans you have, each offense increases the ban length. Perhaps you can explain why this was your 5th offense of RDM & Leave? Also, it should be noted that you are only banned on the East server, and there are still 4 other servers to play on.

4. Foodpolicy

Foodpolicy New Member

Im banned from all the servers but And so can you explain a little bit more why my time dident move? so is this a perm ban or something?

5. megaboy

No, it is not a perma ban. It is a global ban across all servers for 5th offense of RDM & Leave. Which is a 16 week ban.

6. Foodpolicy

Foodpolicy New Member

But when i got first got it it was about March ? And my ban thingy dident move so like does it like add more as it goes down or sumthing like that?

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    I apologize for the mistake, I was going off what Oirmax showed. Your ban was made global by Fever for your extensive ban history. Your Global ban will expire on June 20th, 2014.
    Your Global ban was given on February 26th, which left you with a 3 month and 25 day ban.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  8. megaboy

Odd, looks like my Control + F failed me. This is the correct time frame and time you will be unbanned.

Sorry, but looking at your record, it doesn't seem like you deserve a shorten ban length or an unban.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.