Denied FluffyButtcheeks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FluffyButtcheeks, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Fluffybuttcheeks
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71696783
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I realized the other day that when I was originally banned sinz claimed that I had been previously been banned for mass rdm 7 (not sure exact number) times. However in the adding up he used karma bans. Karma bans happen when your karma drops to low and the game auto kicks you. It doesnt have to be mass rdm or even rdm. It could have been me as a d killing innos who do traitorous acts. Now Im currently banned until about may but would like to be unbanned. Ive more then served the time for my mass rdm if you dont count the karma bans. (If staff could tag sinz so he sees it id appreciate it)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    (Blank)​

2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned and globalized by @Sinz for Mass RDM, 6th Offense. Sinz will respond at his soonest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I did not ban you because of the amount of karma bans you have on your record, I banned you because of your repeated offenses of Mass RDM, six to be specific. Below, you can view your administrative stats and the amount of Mass RDM bans you've managed to obtain. The punishment for this offense is as follows:
    1. Offense - 5 day ban
    2. Offense - 2 week ban
    3. Offense - 4 week ban
    4. Offense - 8 week ban
    5. Offense - 16 week ban
    6. Offense - 32 week ban
    Considering you have a mix of 1 day bans and 5 day bans, I decided to only ban you for 16 weeks and not 32.

[​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.