Denied Fluffy Panda Bae's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fluffy Panda Bae, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy Panda Bae

Fluffy Panda Bae New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sorry For Smurfing </3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69708169

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Wasn't really mic spamming and I didn't "harass" and only gave me warning
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Add me on skype Kastriot.ibrahimi2 I can provide some video. I can't be asked to upload it cause it'll take a while I can show you it on teamviewer in under 2 minutes :")​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You were banned by @Opii , please be patient until he responds.

Thanks~

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Fluffy Panda Bae,

Thank your for making an appeal and welcome back from your prior 4 week global ban. I'd have expected you understand that you were on a thin rope after your previous history of bans and warnings. Instead your arrival to the server was followed by a number of comments stating "I fucked your mom's/dad's pussy" and "I fucked you in the pussy" repeatedly. After being warned, you proceeded to mic Spam, alter your voice, and harass players by calling them "bitches" and "cunts." You have shown no improvement since your last ban and have proven to be a plague on the server by continuing your trollish behavior.

This appeal has been duly
    denied. Please reflect upon your behavior within the next 8 weeks or a lengthier ban will ensue.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  4. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

This appeal has been reopened for further investigation.

5. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Appeal has been re-denied but global ban length has been shortened to one week. Be on your best behavior upon your return. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.