Denied Fluffy Bot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fluffy Bot, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy Bot

Fluffy Bot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fluffy Bot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:120955089
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't why I got banned for about 2 days now. I haven't been playing this server since Tuesday or Wednesday because of school and then I come back and then I'm banned why?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hello Fluffy! It looks like you were banned by @Brahma for "RDM & Leave (1st offense)".

He will respond when he can.

3. It appears you were banned by @Brahma for RDM & Leave, 1st. He will respond as soon as he can, thank you for your patience.

Edit: Ninja'd

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Fluffy Bot

I indeed did ban you for RDM and Leave because on the map Minecraft Jondome, you killed someone for going into the underground secret room in the big house because you thought it was a T room only thing. I slayed you for killing the person and you asked in chat why you were being slain. Before I even got a chance to message you why you were being slain, you left immediately and never came back.

[​IMG]

I banned you on the 24th and it is now the 28th meaning your ban is about to expire. I will be denying this appeal since the time of ban is almost up. Next time you should appeal your ban more early and I hope you remember the room is not a T room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.