Approved Floyd2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Floyd2, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Floyd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:82533972
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Umm.? i just tried to join the server and i was banned for 28 Days? I have no idea who banned me or why i got banned and im so confused. Does anyone want to explain? my guess is that it was the Hacking/Cheating 1st offense... Again...

I am pretty sure that the hacking accusations are over and i possibly got banned for bhop and again i am telling you that its not a script and its a simple bind

bind "mwheelup" "+jump"
    bind "mwheeldown" "+jump"

it makes you jump forever with practise and its very handy in bhopping and this is a common bind and i have seen people use this bind in your servers. Please let me know if cannot use this bind and i will stop using it immediately

Also i posted earlier a video of my gameplay and also told the bhop thing there. I will be linkin the post right here
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Smusha as they banned you for Hacking 1st

3. Floyd2

Floyd2 VIP

Smusha pls take a good look at the video of my gameplay that i posted. here

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

• Do not post in Ban appeals that you are not involved in.
    You can set a button on your mouse to spam jump when you hold it down. I find it a lot easier than rolling the mouse wheel.

I use 25ms, I think if you go too low it doesn't work as well.

Also, you can set another button to spam crouch! Just make sure it lasts around 1/2 a second so the server will catch it.
    Best of luck on your appeal.

edit: warnign?!?!?!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hey there @Floyd2 , just wanted to let you know that I just got home and have seen your appeal.
    I shall be posting a full response here soon!

EDIT: After realizing that some of my evidence cannot be publicly displayed I have sent you a friend request on steam in order to have you look at a couple of things and give me an explanation.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  6. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Alright @Floyd2 , I want to start this off by thanking you for your time yesterday, we've had a pleasant talk about this matter and I appreciate it.

Now, getting into the appeal itself.
    Like I've told you yesterday I looked at the evidence again and considered all the possibilities and I also ran it by the higher-ups. All involved parties (including myself) decided that there is chance of what I've shown you being an error on the tool's side and not foul play on your part. (even if what I've shown you is something we would normally ban for without question)
    Although that cannot be 100% confirmed it cannot be ruled off either. With that being said you cannot be held accountable for what could have been a client-side error, no matter how slim the chance was. Our policy here is that for someone to be found guilty or innocent there must be definitive and conclusive proof. Since in this case an error could have intervened in an otherwise foolproof hacker detection method I have decided that I will not be holding you accountable for it.

Obviously that means you will be unbanned (with the ban itself also being voided). Whether you are the luckiest hacker we've had in a while or the unluckiest player only time will tell. For now however, I am letting you off the hook.
    Remember what I've told you at the end, if there is something going on behind the scenes this is one more chance to cut it out, no matter how smart you are about it someone will catch up eventually.

See you on the servers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.