Denied Floki's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Crispie Cream McDonald, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    FLOKI
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44808445
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure why I was banned as I was banned while I was off the server. I suspect it must have been for RDM and leave however I would never have disconnected from the server with an open report and feel as though--in such a case as rdm--that I was not given a chance to respond to any report. I do accept fault for disconnecting immediately after death, however I feel the ban of 1 month to be excessive.

I understand that I have a bad history with this server but since serving a 1 year ban I came back with the intention of playing by the rules. In any case my plea is that any RDM and leave, or any other offense that would lead to being banned while not on the server was not my intention, and that I ask for my ban to be repealed or reduced. Thank you for consideration.

Additional info: I do not recall which server specifically that the ban originated from, however the ban is currently across all servers.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence to prove my innocence, and the reason for the ban is not clear to me as it occurred while I was logged off from the servers.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Senko for "RDM, Toxic History - G&E Sinz", this was then globalised and extended by @Sinz as you can see. Both will respond when they can so until then thank you for being patient!

3. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

Hey there Floki or should I say STAN the devil gerbil, going to jump straight into why you were banned by me. I was handling forum reports when I came across this report against you
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-stan-the-devil-gerbil.25825/

Now at the time old logs were broken so I went based off the evidence provided in the report, you can see that you damaged & killed three players throughout the round. If you have any reasoning behind it please present your side.

You were initially banned for 24 hours for RDM w/out Staff but when I checked your adminstats I asked my admin to globalized & extended your ban, your history seems to be extremely large as you can see in the spoiler.
    [​IMG]

If you fail to respond to this to this post I will be forced to
    deny this appeal.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016

4. As the incident took place a few days ago the context of the damage logs escape me. I can not defend myself with any proof by providing context. I'm not experienced with logs so I do not know if the snapshot provided the log in its entirety but if there is no doubt that the damage I dealt other players was unfounded than I cannot defend myself. I can only say that perhaps there could have been a KOS, or other such happenings such as a KOS being called on myself and me feeling the need to preemptively defend myself from threats being made via chat, etc. that would have lead to it but I do not have any proof to support any such claim.

5. Senko

Senko Euphoria Supporter

Seeing that you have admitted to the RDM offenses and have no substantial evidence to support your claim I will be denying this ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.