Denied Floatzel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Floatzel, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floatzel

Floatzel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fleet Admiral Floatzel
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned for ghosting. There was an Innocent standing on next to an edge asking people to push him off. I whispered to another inno "Do it". He probably thought I was telling him who the traitor was and I was ghosting.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Didn't know I would get banned for that so I didn't record it. :^(​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello Fleet Admiral Floatzel, i hope your day has been going well.

First off i'd like to remind/inform you of 2 things:
    1. Ghosting is using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    2. This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    The reason you were banned for ghosting is because you PMed TheWolf in game (He does not have access to his forum account right now, so i cannot tag him) and said to him "do it he's a t" after he said someone acted suspicious. As for evidence, TheWolf said he couldn't screenshot so all i have for you is a picture he took from his phone and uploaded.

[​IMG]

Seeing as you were already banned once for ghosting, and seeing that same ban was also globalized, i'm going to go ahead and deny this appeal. I am also tagging my admin, @Carned here in case he would like to add any of his input. Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait out the ban.

P.S, for future reference, this is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28431690

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.