Approved Floating Bathtube's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Floating Bathtube, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    [LB]neaty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:96333331
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I crossfired on nether against a T or two then killed one or two innocent then got reported by one of them only and even explained the weird situation of 14-15 people walking there at the same time and all getting stuck to Chief Ryan and althought i explained and just had one report from one guy Ted decided to ban me on Mass RDM 4+ based on one guy reporting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was explaining to chief ryan via text he kinda has the evidence since ted wasnt even looking at the said report and banned me while explaining the tragic/chaotic situation of crossfires against two Ts in nether that round to Chief Ryan that was checking the one and only report filed against me after those events​

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Tagging @Tedelicious to adress your concerns.

Please be patient and give him some time to respond.

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I've seen this and will respond this evening as i left for bed when you placed this appeal.

4. Ted

Hey there @Floating Bathtube,

First two things i would like to put in: at first, I have made a human error in the banning process as it should've been a mass RDM x3 (which i edited).
    Secondly: I did not know you were still in a conversation with Ryan, as he asked for my help but didn't mention still being in a convo with you while he already had set a conclusion on the report (this is on my side as i didn't ask if he was finished already or not).

Let us jump on the process of why i banned you in the first place.
    [​IMG]
    By your reason alone it is RDM as you can't kill people for being stuck or when "everybody else is shooting"
    "massacring the stuck" is something you have done as well, because if you look at the report your gun didn't stop firing after you hit the person who caused the shots.

1st picture is the picture of the gunfire itself that started there. with the last lines you joining in the fight.
    Second is you killing the traitor for what he had done with some crossfire.
    Ending shows you making 2 more shots after the T had died on 3 people who had not fired a bullet. as shows in their deathlog-shotlogs (egg salad just came inside the nether).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First two are the kill on the T which shows no other shot logs near.
    https://i.imgur.com/FkihxlO.jpg?1
    https://i.imgur.com/XGKgjPR.jpg?1
    Lobster
    Vilexon

And here is the re-enactment of what happened.

So in conclusion as why i banned you for mass RDM. You did kill a T valid, but when the thread had faded you still fired 2 bullets which damaged 3 players in the process, whom had not fired.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience from the x4 it was a miss click that i noticed far to late (but edited in time).

As you ban has been lifted since i edited it to a Mass RDM x3 you got anything to say that will change my mind into voiding it completely or not?

Kind regards,

Ted the cuddly bear

5. uhh egg salad was alive at the time tho i may have damaged someone because the guy i killed wasnt the KOSed T and another T was on the way to teleporting so i mighta have missed him since the action went on while T escaping with some people or one more KOSed T teleporting back to T room
    and i pretty much panicked so i say i take slays for all the RDM kills and this is a bit flawed althought the first kill and there was shots before that but probably the T and other three tho also btw after that detective killed a few people that ran out of nether too since there was more than us stuck there and we got unstuck after those kills then also i pushed egg salad with magneto to get unstuck seconds after shooting so those logs may have errors and flaws too thats all i have to say from memory.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  6. Ted

Hey Floating Bathtube,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
    I will be voiding the ban.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.