Denied Flip's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Flip, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flip

Flip VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Flip
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why i was banned in the 1st place.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there. It appears you were banned by @kynwall for your first offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond to you at his earliest convenience. In the meantime, feel free to enjoy our 4 other servers!

3. For the future, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:15758304

4. Flip

Flip VIP

Thanks,
    And i have never LEFT after being slay'n for RDM, It is possible i lost connection after a few rounds as my ISP was being a little screwy the last few nights.

Also says 4 days

5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Howdy Flip I hope you're gave a good day! So I banned you for RDM&Leave because you hit me with a crowbar for no reason at all as an innocent. In our MOTD under the Clarifications section, Sub-section RDM (Innocents/Detectives), it states "Randomly damaging or killing other players." is clarified as RDM. RDM on our servers is a slayable offense if found guilty of such a thing.
    Flip 2.png
    I had slain you for that, and you left shorty after you were slain, not serving a full round. I was about to hop servers as well because there were staff-less servers in need of a moderator, and I just caught you leaving.
    Flip.png
    So, yes, I had banned you for leaving while slain. If you have any questions or comments please leave them here before I make a decision, thank-you.
    P.S. Thanks for the "Your a sexy bitch" comment ;)

6. Flip

Flip VIP

Was not aware of the slay as i have been having problems with my ISP. Could have been lag when i hit you a a slight DC (I was having them every round change) Every other Slay i have had, ive stayed past (even a round that went almost 10) just so i could leave.

Ps your still a sexy bitch

7. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Well sorry to hear you're having internet issues friend but unfortunately I will have to deny this ban appeal, feel free to play any of our other 4 servers though! Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope to harpoon you in the future!Forum post locked until further notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.