Denied Flinter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Flinter, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinter

Flinter New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Flinter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56081077
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am beyond confused as to why I was banned for 28 days, I left to go play on a different server with my friend I had not rdmed I was not going to be slain I simply wanted to play on a different server so I disconnected and come back about 3 hours later and I am banned for 28 days. It honestly really does make me a bit angry because this is my favorite gmod ttt server and to be banned for no apparent reason frustrates me especially because I have a pending application for mod. I believe that people should be banned for things that effect other players time on the server because it is supposed to be fun but there is no legitimate reason for the time being I was banned and I cant even think of a reason why I was banned, please follow up with the mod that had banned me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not sure why I was banned so I don't really have evidence​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey flinter,

You were banned for your third offense of RDM & Leave by @Lightning . He'll respond as soon as he can.
    Remember that if you plan to leave, it can be beneficial to ask the staff member online if you're okay to leave. This can prevent any accidental cases of RDM & Leave in which you may not have known that you were being slain or had RDMd.

Thanks for your patience!

3. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello, Flinter.

I banned you for RDM and Leave - 3rd Offense. We were playing on the map Office when you shot a player by the name of "Johnson". He then filed a report and you admitted to RDMing him on accident. As accidental RDM is still RDM, I had placed a slay on you. You were then slain and you left in the middle of the round. You have to stay the entire round before leaving while being slain. Since this is your 3rd offense, it is clear to me that you haven't learned your lesson. You may play on our other 4 servers while you wait out your ban.
    upload_2015-4-20_18-49-57.png
    upload_2015-4-20_18-51-2.png
    Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.