Denied Flea's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Flea, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flea

Flea New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Flea
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidently killed 2 guys with bomb in my hand didnt throw it just pulled the pin and it exploded in my hand.I was gonna get slayed 2 times but I had to take a shit so I left the server.What happened next?Banned for 5 days...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You appear to have been banned by @Knockdown for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. Please wait for a response.

3. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey Flea I have seen this and I will respond in a second.

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey flea.

Yesterday you held/threw a discomb that killed 2 players. One of them is me.

This is the report i made. I forgot to screenshot the other one but you can see it was there in this spoiler.

[​IMG]

You asked me why slay me? I didn't throw the discomb. I held it. I explained to you that pulling the pin and holding it is the same as throwing. It would have the same effect. The discomb would go off.

You killed 2 players by doing this. You said sorry and I believed you where sorry.
    the round you got slain you left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are telling me you had to leave because you had to do some stuff on the toilet. Its weird that you didn't try to pm me or appeal afther i banned you.
    You appealed today so it seems to me you just left. I told you to serve the slay and its fine. but you didn't

I will not accept you appeal because of this. You are welcome to play on our other servers. Message me here on the forums if you have anything to ask.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Knockdown,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.