Approved FlawFish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FlawFish, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlawFish

FlawFish New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FlawFish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53904053
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I enjoy playing on the server and being apart of the community. I am well aware of the rules.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I accidentally RDM another player when hitting the button on the side wall, of the minecraft map, instead of the lever. I miss read the text of testing someone, and sent them plugging into lava. I was reported for turning them into bacon, and slayed the next round. I know the rule is you need to stay a round or else it's consider RDM and leave, which justifies to a much more serious punishment. I stayed a few round (4 I believe) and when I came back later that night, the ban hammer was placed. I was confused as to why I was banned until I asked Jaysu (my banner) and they told me to appeal here for the reason I was banned. Thanks mate!​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have seen this appeal and will reply with my evidence and verdict soon. Please remain patient.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hi @FlawFish! Thank you for filing an appeal on our forums like I have suggested.

While I was staffing West 2 days ago, I came across this report against you, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you responded the report with "i was a traitor". Although you were a traitor, but you had kill your T buddy, EJHO-6251, so the respond did not explain your action and the report was valid.

But after the map change, you left the server with a slay on you, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

But, I am willing to ACCEPT your appeal because you cared about your ban and appealed it on the forums like I have suggested. So, feel free to add me on steam and we can schedule your slay. Although I will be unbanning you, please take note that I would NOT be voiding your ban so it will be a RDM and Leave 2nd offence if you do so again. Have a great day.

Appeal : ACCEPTED once slay is served.
    Ban : NOT VOIDED
    Thread : Locked

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

The player has served his slay. Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.