Approved FlaredYodaMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FlaredYodaMan, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaredYodaMan

FlaredYodaMan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FlaredYodaMan
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Incorrect
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was slayed for RDMing and was happy with that. I was watching the round go on and then I lost connection to the server so I disconnect thinking it had gone down (I dont know if it did or not). I came back 10 mins later to let it restart and then came to a 5 day ban. And now I'm here ^_^.
    Hope this can be fixed soon and if I wasnt banned for leaving after RDM then I have no clue what I'm banned for and would like to know.

Kind regards,
    Flared​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Opalium for "RDM and leave (1st offense)". He will respond when he can, so until then, thank you for being patient!

For future reference, your Steam ID is as follows:
    STEAM_0:1:51940890

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello FlaredYodaMan! Thank you for sending in your ban appeal.

You have been banned earlier today for "RDM and leave", given a 5 day long ban as this is your first offense, after leaving the server while having a slay issued to you.
    According to the rules, once you have been issued a slay for any reason, you must sit the whole round you were slain at before you can leave. This means that you have to wait until the round is completely over. Leaving before that is considered RDM and leave, and is a punishable offense.

However, after reviewing your appeal, I understand that the offense wasn't done with bad intentions, but due to being unaware of the protocol. Also, since this is your first offense, there is a place for forgiveness.
    Due to these reason, I will accept your appeal and lift your ban. Please avoid repeating this or any other offenses, because it is unlikely that you will be forgiven again.

Best regards,
    ~Opalium

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.