Denied fizzythefishy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by fizzythefishy, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    fizzythefishy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:157771523
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    cause I was just trying a new mic
    Evidence of Innocence:
    banned for 28 days when I was trying to test a mic​

2. fizzythefishy

fizzythefishy Supporter

I hate getting banned when trying a new mic

3. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Ghosting by @Jaysu. Please wait patiently for their response.

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have seen this appeal and I will respond when I am available. I apologise for the delay. Thank you for your patience.

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @fizzythefishy. Sorry for the delay. I had a busy day today so I could not respond earlier. Once again, I thank you for your patience.

While I was staffing on Vanilla 2 days ago, a player, in this case @Mr Butters sent me a screenshot of you telling him this,
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you told him in game information that he wasn't aware of in the first place. In this case, this is considered as ghosting. Though you can see that I banned you for Mic Spam for 8 hours, ghosting is a much more serious offense. Hence, I banned you for Ghosting and that is for 4 weeks. Seeing that you have about 62 hours of playtime on our server, I will be DENYING this appeal, as I think that 62 hours is more than enough time for you to familiarize yourself with our server rules, and also based on your overall behavior in game that had me banning you for Mic Spam, which you claimed in this appeal that you were trying out your new mic, but I gave you 2 warnings for your mic spam before the ban. Have a good day.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.