Denied Fixed Zephyr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fixed Zephyr, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fixed Zephyr
    Your Steam ID:
    Fixed Zephyr
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned again for ghosting 2nd time, i was playing on the vanilla server and what happened is a guy or maybe a girl named sorry i forgot the name?? , he or she say:Fixed Zephyr is the traitor!!, but no i was dead because a car killed me and i message him or her this: im dead, but a she or he say: Fixed is ghosting, then other people belive it to that im ghosting, i mean she or he can look at the leaderboard that im dead oh and please i read the rules and i dont even know telling that im dead is ghosting only i know is telling that guy is a t in private chat and telling theres a c4 in the t room

THATS THAT, SORRY BAD ENGLISH BECAUSE IM INDONESIAN AND STILL LEARNING ENGLISH,OH AND THE MAP THAT IM PLAYING IS I THINK 67thway I THINK???? BECAUSE I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE MAP​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    NONE, OH YEAH AND I JUST GET UNBANNED FROM THE VANILLA SERVER IF THIS APPEAL WAS DINIED I WILL LEAVE THIS STUPID COMMUNITY AND KMS :cry::cry::cry:

2. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

I hate my life

3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @ink , please be patient until they can gather their evidence.

4. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

5. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

6. Fixed Zephyr

Fixed Zephyr New Member

CANT HANDLE 8 WEEKS BAN

7. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I was here. After he kept saying that he didnt think it was ghosting. I actually thought he didnt know if it was or not.

And the map was mc67thway

8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for appealing your ban for Ghosting second offense today. I banned you for ghosting after you messaged @Poké | Universe that you were dead while he was alive as a detective as evident here:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And also from what you said in your initial post. Telling alive players this information potentially changed the outcome of the round and impacted the game integrity negative. Seeing that you just recently came up from a ghosting ban that was reduced due to your previous appeal, I won't as lenient here. You should be aware of the rules and situation about the same issue you were banned before. This time, your full ban length will stay in place. However, this is still a local ban only to Vanilla server and you're welcome to play on our other servers in the meantime. If you have any questions regarding this, please PM me on forums.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.