Fix Trip Mines

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by AFlyingMexican(CBass), Jul 26, 2015.

1. AFlyingMexican(CBass)

AFlyingMexican(CBass) Active Member

Trip mines are one of the most well-known traitor weapons here at Serious TTT. They are known because of their trickery, backfires, failures, and deceit. Trip mines are a very fun item to use in TTT.. when it works..
    Trip mines will many times not detonate when someone passes them due to either some sort of bug or because the trip mine is broken itself. I suggest that trip mines be fixed or revamped in way that would make more sense and for a way to be more fun. One way the trip mine could be fixed would be for it to only detonate on innocents and detectives while sparring traitors who pass it. This does not include if an innocent detonates it and a traitor nearby dies. Another way to fix the mines is to make sure that they detonate when someone passes them. Many times they are faulty and won't explode. The last "fix" I can think of is just getting rid of the trip mine in general and maybe even replacing it for a new traitor device.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The few times that I've seen a trip mine fail to detonate is right when they are placed and someone walks through it.

It could be an issue with ping, but it could also be tick rate.

• Agree Agree x 1