Finnomenon Streaming

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Finn, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hallo.

In the triumphant return of Finn and Finnomenon Gaming, I present to you, twitch.tv/finnomenon/
    With the help of some of you lovely people, big shout out to La Vie, I will be streaming as often as possible.
    I'll be posting here, and on my twitter (@finnomenon), 24 hours in advance of when I am playing, and, with your help, we will decide what I am playing. As a forewarning, for now, I can only stream off my ps4, and therefore can only play my ps4 games, which I will list below for your choosing before the stream.

I really want this to be a community thing, and not a me thing. Of course I would love to be successful on Twitch, but I really felt most comfortable as a person when I was interacting with YOU GUYS, and unfortunately I just haven't been able to do that lately. So this is really for you, and if you want to join along, fantastic, if not, understood! Feel free to hit me up on PS4 (Finnomenon_858) if you want to play along, or if you just want to watch, click that link up there! Any participation would be met with great love, and the deepest thanks.

Cheers mates!

-Finn
    P.S. One day I hope to have the tech to stream and record from an actual desktop and do so on the communities main game, Gmod. Until then, bare with me! I'm only a poor college kid who washes dogs in the daytime and streams at night and does homework sometime in-between. Sometime soon I can afford all the stuff, until then, I hope you understand and still take a looksy. It isn't top quality, but I think it's funny. Or at least a bit entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Tomorrow we're playing Rainbow 6: Siege at 9 p.m. P.S.T. See you there!

No straw poll today, promised to do this one already!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

It was fun streaming!
    Just sucks most of the footage I recorded is unusable :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1