Denied finispro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by finispro, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finispro

finispro VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    finispro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:173289370
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    RDM and leave
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i Killed someone who was voice kosed and i told you this mod and i thought i was ok as you didnt reply for a while then i asked a couple of times in admin chat if im ok to leave and i go no aswer then the round ended and i decided to leave as i got no reply telling me to stay or i got given a slay... im sorry for that if i get unbanned i will take slay its jsut you did not reply so i though i was ok to leave sorrry.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Jaysu for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. Please be patient, they will respond shortly.

3. finispro

finispro VIP

4. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I have seen this appeal and I will reply with my evidence momentarily. Please remain patient.

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @finispro. Sorry for the delayed response.

While I was staffing EU2 earlier with a trial, I came across this report, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, your response showed that you killed him on suspicion, so I was going to issue a slay.
    As I was going to issue a slay, map changed happened and I couldn't issue it in time. So after map change, I waited for you for at least one round before issuing the ban.

Although I appreciate you coming onto the forums and filing an appeal, I am going to deny this appeal due to your overall toxic behavior in game. However, this is only a local ban, so feel free to enjoy the other 6 servers that we have. Have a good day.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.