Denied finispro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by finispro, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finispro

finispro VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    finispro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:173289370
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Harassment... because i refused to call someone a girl i said "i call everyone a guy its what i use to call everyone" and im banned for harassment and my friend who was also kicked for harassment for refusing to call someone a girl i mean like wtf i refer to everyone as guy and because it hurts someones feelings what i call them means i should be banned??? if someone called me girl i would be fine actually i would want to be referd to by my name and me my friend melon was asking if she was a boy or girl as she/he (i dont know what gender to use as im offensive either way :/) I can not and should not be banned for harassment for refusing to call someone a girl i mean like wtf you cant make me refer to someone as a girl. Then i started telling her and staff that my friend is offline and would like me to tell them thats hes putting in a complaint about us being told to refer to her a girl and i was banned. If someone calls me a guy when i want to be referd to as a brick wall should they be banned for harassment???. plus how was i trolling as i was also banned for trolling!!! like wtf.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i should not be banned for refusing to refer to someone as a girl. I was referring to her by her name anyway. i feel highy unfair for being banned for refusing to call someone a girl or asking if they were a boy or a girl as this person (again cant say what gender apparently) recently changed there name.

I will continue to refer to everyone by there name not by there gender and not there name. If im not aloud to do this i will leave this server along with my friends who are also making complaints.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Aco Taco for trolling/harassment. Please give taco some time to gather evidence and reasoning.

3. finispro

finispro VIP

look at report by the wheat on taco as evidence

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I have already explained my reasoning for your ban and how it was justified in this report here.

Unfortunately I will be denying your appeal as I feel you need this five day break to reevaluate your stance in the community and the way you behave.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.