Denied finispro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by finispro, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. finispro

finispro VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    finispro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:173289370
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i asked if i could place bounties and mod said YES so i put everyone name on server into online random picker and a girl, who i recently annoyed because she was rude to my friend, name came out and i said 100 point bounty on her and then he bans me for harassment!!!!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    witness: bluetroll
    he heard mod say "yes you can place bounties"​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned for harassment by @J.T.Ripper. Please give him some time to respond.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I banned you for harassment. I will tag @Savannah Banana | SF so that she can comment on this. Also, I told you no, you may NOT place bounties on other players, and you not only specifically ignored me, but ignored me when I told you not to harass Savannah.

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Yeah he was harassing me for some reason that I don't know.
    I went AFK after he harassed me so I don´t know what happened after.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

To give a full view of why you were banned....

You started calling Savannah a feminist over voice chat, to which she came to me and asked me to do something about it as she asked you to stop, and you ignored that wish, therefore I warned you to stop harassing her. You then continued after a few more comments, of which I kicked you. When you returned, you seemed to learn to stop. A few rounds later, you asked over mic, "Can you place bounties on players?" I replied, "no you cannot." Of which, bluetroll spoke saying "he said yes!" I even repeated saying no that you could not, and you ignored it, placing a bounty on Savannah in pre-round. Thus I banned you for one day for harassment.

Due to your actions with this, I will be keeping the ban. It is local, you are free to play on the other servers.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.