Denied Finalshadow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Finalshadow, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finalshadow

Finalshadow New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Finalshadow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:57029716
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Idk why I was banned It just said I was banned later i lost my connection, I want to be unbanned because it's a rlly fun server!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was playing a round then my connection came off, I fixed it and as soon as I came back it said I was banned, i know I sometimes did rdm, if they wanted to ban me they should have done it like 3 days ago because I only did a couple rdm's (every 10 rounds) (but I stopped) even if I was banned for a reason I would have known. thx

*EDIT: dude It said i only killed once i didn't kill anymore i just t-baited -_-​

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Event Horizon for Mass RDM 4+ with no staff online. He will reply at his nearest convenience. Thank you for your patience.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

And you even admitted that you RDMed. You shouldn't even be rdming in the first place. You should've known that if you RDMed without any staff on for a while, you would be banned. This is the result of your actions.

5. ZeRo

6. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Sorry didn't see that guilty haha.

7. Finalshadow

Finalshadow New Member

lets ace it everyone who played TTT has rdm a player, don't be thta sort o bullshit good-goody two shoes saying you never done it, I admit it i did rdm but not everysingle round like other people, the reports said i only killed once and t-baited most of the times

8. Finalshadow

Finalshadow New Member

9. ZeRo

But you did it without any staff present. Don't try to justify your RDM. You shouldn't even be doing it on purpose. RDM without any staff can still get you banned.

And I never said people never RDM do your statement is null.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

RDM is randomly damaging other players, i.e. You don't have to kill someone and it can be RDM. As you can see in the report against you, you randomly damaged(RDM'd) at least 3 people.

Addendum: Not all players think it's okay to purposely RDM other players. Actually, most players, the ones who want to stay in our community, don't purposely RDM; staff being online or not.

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Your ban only has 3 days left, and I do not think it is global, so you should be able to play on our other four servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.