Denied Figuratively Hitler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Figuratively Hitler, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figuratively Hitler

Figuratively Hitler New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Figuratively Hitler
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had 3 slays for prop kill, which I served at 3 am. As soon as I served those slays I left as it was getting extremely late. As I got on today I see that I have a 28-day ban, and I don't see why I do as I served all of the slays I had at the time.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello @Figuratively Hitler, I am currently at work right now, so I'll be entertaining this appeal around 10-12 hours later.

As this is a local ban, you are free to play on any of the other servers our community provides.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello @Figuratively Hitler, let's discuss your ban appeal.

As I was checking the logs, I come across this:
    [​IMG]
    Before I was able to generate a report, you left the server as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    What can you say about these entries?

5. Figuratively Hitler

Figuratively Hitler New Member

I was not aware nor do I remember throwing that incend and I understand that it seems very fishy that I left directly after that. But to my knowledge I do not remember throwing it so it may have been a misclick or any other accident. Thank you for your time.

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Unfortunately, as this is your third offense for RDM and Leave I will be denying your appeal.

To avoid inconveniences like these, you may try to ask the staff with you if you are clear to go.

Again, this is only a local ban so you may play on the other servers that our community provides.
    ================
    APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.