Denied Field_Sweeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Field_Sweeper, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Field_Sweeper
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29219101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    at least 2 of the kills were not valid for reasons of RDM to attribute to Mass rdm
    Evidence of Innocence:

I believe that I should be unbanned due to the fact the reason I was banned was because I killed a T when he shot someone else, sure he killed someone himself but if you shoot at or kill anyone no matter the reason you are allowed to kill the person who killed the other person.

As for waiting to ID, the one I killed also did not wait to ID the person HE shot for shooting someone else. so by that stance he was traitorous.

the other time i Did RDM there were no mods on and we had one uy who had been afk for quite some time. so I did kill that one. OK I woud take the slay for that.

the second "rdm" was actually in response to being t baited, I was tossing around barrels, had not hit anyone yet, then was shot at. so I swung the barrel i had just picked up at that person, not killing him.

I believe that is the only reasonable offense that was in repose to anything./

It was also not until the T i killed started spamming over half a dozen reports quoting stuff from several rounds ago just because he was mad I killed him on his t round when he did something traitorous.

I appreciate the consideration.

thanks.

@Haruka Suenaga

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Haruka Suenaga for "Mass RDM 3+". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

i came in on round 5 of dust 2 which i saw quite a few counts of rdm which on round 6 i proceeded to report you.
    since you survived the entire round,you did not had the time to respond to all of them, so on the next map you asked me to resend the reports on you.
    [​IMG]
    which i then combined those multiple reports as 1 which i then sent it to you again,and this is what you gave me.
    [​IMG]
    and since your answer was not a vaild as to why you damaged them.you were banned for Mass RDM 3+.

now i want to ask you another instance of suspected rdm,why did you damaged this T with the newton launcher multiple times?
    [​IMG]

4. OH, I am sorry I didnt get to read them at the end of the map so I thought they were different ones from the last map.

WHen I was the detective there was a player who dropped the newton launcher which I know is a T weapon although he said he took it off a t i later shot him with it a few time, (since he did have the t weapon originally) i also never really used it that much and didnt think it did any damage unless they took fall damage. I think i have only used it 2 or 3 times as a t)

the first prop kill was the AFK guy, and then the next round I tired again, only bumped him and he started moving, so I he must ahave came back, I do not remember the exact time of it, but i do believe the second time was not in extended time, but i think the first one was. so I would say the second one ys could be classified as rdm if it wasnt in the overtime.

the time i was D and hit the T was when he had the weapon in the first place but dropped it just around the corner from me when i cam around i pucked it up

5. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

In the future avoid from randomly damaging people. I know you were testing out a weapon, but you did damage two different Innos with it and prop killed another Inno.
    This is RDMx3. Due to your history, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal:Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.