Denied Field_Sweeper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Field_Sweeper, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Field_Sweeper
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29219101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe my ban was only supposed to be for a few weeks from when we spoke, not sure why I still cannot get on.

as for teamspeak I was banned for toxicity when I was not the only one arguing but I was the one who was correct, so technically I was trying to get the person to see the right side of things but he was not having anything o it, and I believe it was TheCoCoFTW not to mention when the arguing stopped we continued playing until the end of the night.

I got on in the morning spent hours alone helping things out (RUST btw) only to go to the bathroom and come back having been killed and banned from the teamspeak server. for an entire week.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not see as to why I should have been banned, a little arguing is one thing, but when you are the one who is right the other should not be arguing when you are trying to explain why it is that they are wrong. plus it takes more than one person to argue, I assume he was just mad that he was actually wrong, especially when he called me autistic and then a few mins later A THIRD party confirmed me being correct.

any how I believe that the ban was unjust considering it was literally the next day that it happened before anyone was even on yet.​

2. Oh and I believe the same went for shoutbox?

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

4. @Field_Sweeper
    Remember that time you switched server to server and went on a Mass RDMing spree?

Yeaaaah.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

As far as the TS ban goes, I think @Enigmatica should be given a chance to give input on your behavior.

Also what Toxin states is completely correct, and I am curious as to why you neglected to mention anything about you Mass RDMing in this appeal?

6. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Slicck can handle your in-game ban.

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Well regarding your TeamSpeak ban, you had called multiple people "retards", "idiots", and said that you would murder them. After talking with @Slicck I went ahead and went through with a week ban. Your behavior is what got you banned from the servers for a long time and yet you continue to do it here. You should learn by now that it is NOT wanted. As for the teamspeak ban, appeal Denied.

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Gonna deny the appeal for the server bans also as it seems like your attitude hasn't changed. I'd say you wait out your ban and I'll come to the decision on my own whether you should be unbanned earlier or not. For now, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.