FG 42?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Shadowsources, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Do you like the new gun? If you do what do you like about it? If you dont what dont you like about it?

2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

It's alright because of the small magazine.

3. yeah i keep running out of bullets. Lol

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I like the power it has and the small magazine compensates that very well.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If I had 30 bullets, oh boy, I would be in LOVE with this gun permanently. haha. It's a good gun limited by ammo capacity. Good for killing one or 2 people, but groups of people, don't expect to survive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Its more or less the opposite of the tommy gun. I dont believe itll need tweaking if you get headshots. 5 headshot to kill. Its just a faster mac 10 with better accuracy and less ammo.

7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Too busy playing Vanilla to check it out :L

8. a rabbit

a rabbit New Member

I've been using it for a little while now, and I hate to say it but I don't really like it that much. It's not op or anything, it just doesn't feel as good quality wise as the other guns :C

9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

It's great if you can land headshots, not so great if you miss even slightly...overall meh interesting gun.

10. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

It's good for body shots. Headshots? No, not at all. Long Range? Even worse.

11. bronjam

bronjam VIP

Shit is fuckinh OP.

12. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Its great to ask people to pay you points for it

13. EmpireDefender03

EmpireDefender03 New Member

To me it feels like a noisier version of the Honey Badger with reduced ammo and less recoil. I'd take it if I couldn't find an HB.

14. Reminds me if the CZ (from cs:go) was a rifle.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

It's not a bad weapon, balanced by a lower ammo count, both in what it holds, and what you can carry. It also feels like it has a somewhat long reload time, meaning you must make every shot count. It also sounds -awesome-, and actually feels somewhat pleasing to use.

That said, its balancing features do prevent me from buying it every round, and usually reserve its purchases for maps that have low gun counts, or when suitably bored.

16. I tried it once and I got killed instantly

:(

17. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Owch. I'd give it a try again sometime, though, perhaps your next T round. Getting it as a Detective always carries a greater risk of someone getting the drop on you while you purchase.

18. VIPs can also put it in their loadouts :p

19. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Haha, forgot about that. Well, guess that makes it easier for you to elect to give it another go, then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Sheepeasy

Sheepeasy VIP

I tried it out when it was first released, and it really has small ammo capacity.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1