Denied -[FF]-Calamari's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -[FF]-Calamari, Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[FF]-Calamari

-[FF]-Calamari New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    -[FF]-Calamari
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:77103384
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was unaware of a slay to take. (There was no mod on at this time)Here was the scenario, the map was Assault. There had been a kos on Benhur (a t) and everyone was tracking him down. This kos had been called multiple times and everyone heard it whether it was in chat or mic. I make my way up to the roof above the warehouse and saw Benhur hop down the vents with some other person named Badwolf on his tail. I called the kos on Benhur twice before i made my way down there and told Badwolf to kos him in mic. I hopped down and saw them hiding in the vents so i opened fire on Benhur (killing him) and id the body (who was a t) later i proceeded to call a kos on Badwolf for gba because he 1. was down on the vents when the kos was called and did nothing about it 2. tailing Benhur down to the vents when everyone was calling kos. With all this in mind i knew this was gba because he was down there with Benhur. So i called a kos on him because he was "sidekicking" Benhur and tailing him and killed him (he was a t when i id him). The kos was called due to the fact that Badwolf turned a blind eye on Behur in the situation even though he knew of what was happening and still proceeded to tail Benhur and i told him to kos him down in the vents but nothing happened (blind eye).
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There was no mod on at this time when all of this had went down so the mod did not tell me of why i deserved to be slayed. I recieved a rdm and leave ban even though i was not warned of what happened and did not stay for a mod due to the fact that i had to log off. RDM and LEAVE ban given to me was not justified by a mod online because there was non at that time to give me a slay. I logged off before one couldve told me of my doings. I would have stayed for the slay if one was given to me.​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Rose Funera1 for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. Please wait while he takes the time to respond to this appeal. Thank you.

3. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

I have now seen this and will be getting my evidence together. Please be patient.

4. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

For the reason you were supposed to be slayed, you said that he was with a KOS'd player and did nothing, therefore it was GBA, which by our rules is not GBA. Just because a player is with a KOS'd player does not make it GBA.

As for your appeal, I will be denying it since you lied about a moderator being on at the time. I was present for the report. In the first screenshot it will show that your report was in progress, which when put in progress it also tells you that "I will be investigating your report".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

If you have any questions or concerns, please message me here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.