Denied Festive Esdeath's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Esdeath, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esdeath

Esdeath New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Not so Festive Esdeath
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ehhh Rice-san why did you ban If it was the rdm it might be because he was propkilling
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know why was I banned but when proof is posted I shall gladly accept the ban. I think i rdm the guy who was propkilling or the one I accidentaly pushed into lava but I dint leave the server I left once then came back on with a somehow similar name.I tried to get mods on that time but no one responded until that time. Thank you and have a good day​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Esdeath as you know you were banned by @Rice for "rdm with no staff on" he will respond at his earliest convenience. Also your steam id is "STEAM_0:0:56560977".

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hey @Festive Esdeath , you had reported a guy for RDM, but according to the logs you had shot first. When I went to slay it said you were no longer in the server, and thus I had to ban you for the 8 hours.

Unless you can give me a good reason, you will have to see to the duration of your ban.

Thanks!

@The Law

4. Esdeath

Esdeath New Member

I was in the server that time when you banned me sir rice but my name was Not so Festive Esdeath rice-san cause changing name in the game is bannable.

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

6. Esdeath

Esdeath New Member

Since Christmas is over i changed my name too Not so Festive Esdeath so yeahh

7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I don't remember seeing your name, but regardless the ban is for 8 hours on one server, and you have like 4 hours remaining lol.

I'll lock this up nice and tight at your confirmation.

8. Esdeath

Esdeath New Member

No probs playing murder anyways XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.