Denied fernandocalval's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by fernandocalval, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fernandocalval

fernandocalval New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    fernandocalval
    Your Steam ID:
    UnequalFernando
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why. In fact, i got banned from all your servers. Please explain me or help me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @fernandocalval! You were banned by me for RDM and Leave 4th offense, which was gloabalized by @Azure

For future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:69363814

Please be patient while I gather evidence. I do remember I told you not to leave when you typed !servers as you had just been slain. When you left I checked with the mods on other servers but couldn't find you and after failing to rejoin I issued the ban.

3. Noctorious

You are also banned by @Hirari for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense

4. Noctorious

Okay, Let's start with why you were slain.

You killed someone for "pointing" at you, which is not a traitorous act which meant you had committed RDM
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the bottom left, I wasn't able to put the slay on you until I had finished investigating the report at the beginning of round 2, which meant you were supposed to be slain on round 3.

During round 2 you shot me for 18 damage randomly. @U.B.C.S. Ravin added a slay on you, taking your total slay count to 2. But, I wasn't worried about 18 damage so told him not to worry about it at which time he removed 2 slays instead of the one he had put on due to confusion. This was right before round 3 had started so after round 3 had started I re-placed the slay on you so you would be slain on round 4 as you had yet to have served it.
    [​IMG]

On round 4 you were finally slain. All you needed to do was wait to the end of the round. But then I saw you typed !servers. Out of fear of you leaving I told you not to leave, but you still left anyways. After checking with the other servers which had mods on them if you had gone to them so they could tell you to come back, I waited until the last round of the map to place the ban on you hoping you would come back before then.
    [​IMG]

Considering this was your 4th RDM and Leave and you had 1 active ban, I had to contact an admin and request the ban be globalized as in ~9 total hours of playing on our servers you seemed to have not yet have learned that RDM and Leave was against our rules. You have to stay the entire round to prevent being banned.

I will tag my admin @Salisian to review what has been stated. Because your ban has been globalized I will leave it up to @Azure to deny or accept this appeal after reviewing mine and @Hirari's evidence

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Yup. I recall this. I went to add a slay that Noc had added. This doubled it up but he said not to worry about it. You shortly left thereafter.

Lag was real that day.

We were exchanging reports. Noc got one report and I picked up Noc's report. This is why a double slay confusion was corrected.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

No need to wait for Hirari here.

In less than 10 hours on our servers, you were banned four times for RDM and Leave, which is a bit ridiculous. I globalized and extended your ban, and it's going to stay that way.

While you wait to be unbanned, I suggest you reread our MOTD and our Extended Rules list (Found here) so that you can avoid RDMing people if you do come back.

Appeal denied; thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.