Denied feng's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by feng, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feng

feng New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    palace
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37626538
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because my game just crashed mid map change and I had a slay and hadn't noticed that my game crash like 5 minutes after
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well yea thats kinda what happened​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Sith Master on West for RDM and Leave (3rd Offense). Please be patient.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Please allow me some time to gather evidence.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @feng, thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.
    I reported you for some random damage that I found on round 3:
    [​IMG]

Here is the report that is relevant to this appeal:
    [​IMG]

You then sent me this message, in which you admitted to pushing off the player, therefore committing an offense of RDM.
    [​IMG]

Shortly after placing the slay, you left the server, which resulted in the ban.
    [​IMG]

Given the fact that this is your third offense of RDM and leave, I will be denying this appeal due to your decision to lie in response. You are still serving a "RDM and leave 2nd offense" ban as well. Please keep in mind that further RDM and leave bans may results in much harsher punishments. This ban is local to West, so feel free to play in any of the other servers we offer. Do not hesitate to inbox me if you have any questions or comments regarding this appeal. Have a good night.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.