Denied fellman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by fellman, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fellman

fellman New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Fellman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80173979
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned. I was on the server for a while and I rdm'ed two people on accident one round. Nothing happened to me for that round so I assumed that nothing was going to happen. I got off and then came back a little later, in time for a fun round, and after that round ended it said that I got banned for 5 days for mass rdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Good evening @fellman ! Hope you're having a good one!

You were banned by me for Mass RDM (4+) because of your discombobulator you threw, which damaged 4 players. As a result, I asked you why did you throw the discombobulator and told you that if you did not respond, you would be banned from the server. You did not respond so I chose to ban you accordingly. Here are the screenshots of the logs and the pms I sent you.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With that being given, I will be tagging my admin @Thorn in case he thinks my actions were unjust. Your appeal is denied though I will keep this open to allow for your response on why you chose to do this.

Have a good day!
    Sincerely, Guilty

3. fellman

fellman New Member

I did not see your messages, idk why, but I guess I'll play on other servers until my ban is up. Thanks for the quick reply though :)

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Well, your ban is only local so you still have access to the other 4 Serious TTT servers as well. Try to avoid throwing discombobulators carelessly next time. Until then, have a good day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.