Approved feblehober123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by feblehober123, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feblehober123

feblehober123 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    feblehobber123
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:56852477
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by Coinston because he got offended when I criticized him in chat for abuse of power. Now, he didn't really do anything wrong, but he was handing out autoslays left and right over tons of players, far more than the rules say to give. Prior to banning me, he threatened to ban me due to "mic spam" because he didn't like me and wanted to silence me despite the fact that I was having fun with several of the players on the server and no one else seemed to mind. Obviously this was his best way of thinking he could silence me without it coming back to get him for his abuse of power, but here we are.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    People online on the time that can give evidence that I was contributing to the game and the fun experience, as well as vouch that I should not have been banned:
    Texas Red
    IronPirate
    Captain Retarded Person
    sanic3337
    Bill Nye the Science Guy
    bee trans

An d many others. Sorry I can't provide their steamIDs, if only I hadn't been banned by an abusive admin I could...​

2. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Gonna tag @Coin for you. Please give him some time to respond.

3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I do want to add some input with this one.

Feeble you often RDM and cause havoc within the server. You tend to mic spam a bit as well. You may be having "fun" with others, but at the same time causing problems with other's within the servers.
    You lack to provide the evidence to prove he added slays "left and right beyond the rules", if there's a lot of RDM reports, then of course a lot of slays will be given out if the reports are valid.
    You've argued with me before over slays as well.

Just with my experience with you.

4. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Seen this, lemme get evidence

5. Coinston

So unfortunately I forgot to hit record when I first joined due to the chaos, and I don't have a record of your first 2 reports. Because of the lack of evidence I will have to accept this appeal and void the ban. You should also know I was following the rules which you should probably read. Even if you felt as though you were contributing you had 4 valid reports against you of RDM which if you read the rules counts as mass RDM. You were also very close to being banned for micspam as well which is only 8 hours. Your account has been unbanned and the record of this ban has been lifted.

6. Coinston

So you have given the wrong steam ID in your report, could you please fix this? I can't unban you until you do.

7. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

@Coin his steamID is actually STEAM_0:0:56852477

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.