Approved Fearful Pineaple's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Fearful Pineaple, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fearful Pineaple

Fearful Pineaple New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FearfulPineapple
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:101078243
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I should be banned, Dolph1n (I'm pretty sure that's his name) banned me for hacking yet I'm 100% legit and didn't even do anything that looked like hacking, I'm not sure why I got banned. What proof can I give? do I screenshot my Garry's mod folders? etc.? Can I please see the "proof" that I was "hacking?" makes no sense to me how I'm 100% legit (I've downloaded skins and idk if maybe one of my downloads gave me an unfair advantage? but I'm pretty sure all my downloads are skins)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm not sure what I could give as evidence.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya. You were banned for Ghosting (1st) by @Dolph1n .

It does look like he banned you for hacking originally but he voided this ban already and corrected it- must have been a mistype.

He'll address your appeal once he gets a chance. Please be patient.

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Hey there, Fearful Pineapple- thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban.

I banned you for your first offense of ghosting, however by accident I initially banned you for Hacking. This was a mistake on my end.

As for the the ban itself, I banned you for this screenshot sent to me by @iii:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you sent him a private message. At first, I didn't believe this to be ghosting however @HelixSpiral instructed me otherwise. After confirming with him I banned you.

However, I spoke with another admin and we both agreed that this was a very borderline case of ghosting and as such I'll be unbanning you. Thanks for taking the time to appeal this ban, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.