Denied FDARaptor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FDARaptor, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FDARaptor

FDARaptor New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FDARaptor
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was afk, come back, and im banned for 12 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. You were banned by our lovely admin @Sinz for your 3rd offense of RDM. He will reply as soon as he can!

For further reference you Steam ID is :
    STEAM_0:1:83987464

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  3. FDARaptor

FDARaptor New Member

Just happened again!!!!

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello FDARaptor,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. You were playing on the map dolls when you were reported by a player named "Jake From State Farm", the whole duration of the map went without staff present until the very last round where I joined. As soon as I joined I quickly made sure to screenshot all 20+ reports from previous rounds and handle them all the next map. You were apart of this bunch, in the report filed against you you admit to your RDM by saying "Slay me". However, when the map changed to 67thway you were nowhere to be found. If you leave the server while slain or having a valid report against you, the staff will have to consider this evading punishment as per !motd. If there is ever a time where you must leave, be sure to contact a staff member before doing so to get the "Ok". Considering this is your third offense of RDM and Leave I do not believe unbanning you would be in the best interest of our servers, although I have decided not to make this ban global as a result you have 3 other servers to play on seeing you are currently banned on 2.

[​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.