Denied FaZzy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FaZzy, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaZzy

FaZzy Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    FaZzy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45846910
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had found a C4 on a dead T's body and picked it up. I then planted it to try and destroy it so it couldn't be used. I accidently set it on and I then defused it on accident and killed multiple innocents. I promise, I really didn't mean to RDM all those people it was merely a accident. I said sorry in the chat and that I would take multiple slays but I ended up getting banned. I know saying sorry isn't going to cut it but I promise you I didn't try to rdm innocents on purpose. It wasn't my intent. Thanks for reading and I hope you guys have a good day. Still going to support the other servers. <3
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi FaZzy,

You were banned by @kynwall for Mass RDM 4+

Please be patient until he can reply at his earliest convenience.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning, good evening or goodnight Mr.Fazzy I hope you're doing well today, so I have banned you for Mass RDM (4+) due to you, as a Detective, planting a C4 and it being unsuccessfully disarmed resulting in the death of three players, the near death of another and finally damage to a fifth.
    The player known as "Grill Gamer" had announced that they had found a C4 and were going to disarm it, they had failed to do so as mentioned above. You are the direct result of their deaths and that is why I had held you accountable for their deaths, if it were not for you planting the C4, no one would have been put in danger and no one would have lost their round because of it. For future reference when you place down a C4 there is an option to simply destroy it located here:

222.png

The Evidence:

Fazzy 1.png

I appreciate that you apologized for the situation however accidental RDM is still RDM regardless:
    111.png

I will be denying this appeal in hopes of it serving as a reminder for you to be more careful in the future when it comes to C4, I do hope you have a lovely day and if you have any further questions or comments feel free to contact me on the Forums via Private Conversation "here" or you may add me to Steam "here".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.