Denied FaZe Fajita's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FaZe Fajita, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Faze Fajita
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50631477
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I bought this account not too long ago and the seller was hacking before and was banned twice. I don't care if I was banned for "hacking" Ill serve the time for 1 account of "hacking". I just feel it is unfair to be banned for three offenses when I didn't even own this account when the first two bans were put on this account. thank you for takeing your time to read this and for understanding.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

Looks like @CDriscoll banned you for globally for Hacking (Third Offense). He'll respond when he can.

3. @SmileyOfChaos I don't care for the reason of why I was banned. I'm asking for a clean slate as I just started playing on this account and I had no idea the account had bin banned from the server before. As I said I'm willing to serve the ban for the first offense because I bought the account and I am not the one who hacked on the server before it was the previous owner of the account.

4. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

@FaZe Fajita that will have to be left up to CDriscoll as he is the one who banned you. I tagged him so when he gets on he'll know to come here.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Faze Fajita,

Thanks for taking your time to file an appeal, and I'll try to finish this up efficiently in respect to your time. While I'm sorry that your account that you purchased , which is against the Steam Terms of Service (read more here), has had multiple bans, everything that happens on your account is your responsibility, and as such, you were banned for your third offense of hacking.

If you want the evidence of your hacking posted on this appeal, I'm more than willing to provide it, though you seem to acknowledge that you were hacking with your responses above. Again, the actions on your account are your responsibility, and as this is your third offense of hacking your ban will not be appealed, shortened, or localized.

When your ban expires, I hope to see you return with fair and honest gameplay. Until then, please rethink the way you want to spend your time here on our servers.

If you have any concerns or comments about this appeal you're more than welcome to create a forum inbox with me, and I will leave this thread open for you as well.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.