FAVORITE POKEMON GAME & FAVORITE ORIGINAL STARTER

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Killamarshall, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

my favorite game would either be pokemon yellow, or pokemon rangers shadows of alma

favorite original start is..... SQUIRTLE WITHOUT A DOUBT

share yours here :D (please no pokemon hate messages)

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Pokemon Yellow and Squirtle.

Of all time: Pokemon Emerald and Arcanine.

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Pokemon sucks! Jk, I like Ruby and my favorite starter was piplup from the later games

4. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

First game I played was actually Pokemon Gold, so it's my favorite, oh, and yes, my first Pokemon wasn't Cyndaquil or Totodile, it was Chikorita, and it was a smart choice as well, Meganium's SolarBeam is godly.

5. omgtin

omgtin VIP

My favorite pokemon was sub zero. He was a cutie

6. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

charmander pokemon red/blue

7. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Sub Zero > Scorpion

8. Killamarshall

just saying people, the game doesnt have to be original, just the starter :p

9. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

My favorite game was Leaf Green, and I honestly have to say Charmander was my favorite starter. Then I got a level 100 pikachu because I was into the show and pikachu was the "main pokemon" there. Its thunder tackle was godly...

10. Killamarshall

dude level 100 pickachu destroyed EVERYTHING

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

My favorite game is a tie between all of the first 4 (5 maybe, not the new one for the 3ds) mystery dungeon games and my favorite starter is Pikachu from Yellow (if you count it) or Treecko from gen 3.

12. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

Scorpion > SubZero. Scorpion has those legit swords.

13. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

This is why you will never join Renekton's Reinstallers.

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Pokemon Snap. Played Pokemon blue and got a level 100 blastoise.

15. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I like heart gold and soul silver, those were my favorite games when i was younger so the remakes with better graphics and stuff are pretty sweet. cyndaquil was and will always be my favorite starter. I love the middle evolution of cyndiquil before he evolves into typhlosion, cuz it looks like a dog :D. I only really like the gen 1 and 2 pokemon (although i played ruby and saphire), i dont like the art direction that the new generation of pokemon is going. Seriously, ice cream cone pokemon? There new recipe for any new pokemon is 1: Find an object in the real world (ex. icecream cone) 2: put a face on it (ex: icecream cone with face). OH and the icecream cone evolves.. into... 2 scooops. so stupid.

16. Magafe

Magafe Banned

My favorite game was Pokemon revolution and my favorite Pokemon was Gastrodon

17. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

It really did, I recently figured out how to get Pokemon on my Iphone! so I am replaying emerald and I honestly like emerald better than fire red or leaf green. Except in leaf green you could by stones like fire stone ect that whole shop was awesome and the freaking eve was like a new starter always a trouble on which stone to give it to. I liked the starter "Torchic" in emerald although he has the lowest stats there is nothing better than fire and fighting at the same freaking time.

18. Killamarshall

agreed cupcake

19. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Pokemon orange doe

20. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

Sub Zero > Scorpion[/quote]

Scorpion > SubZero. Scorpion has those legit swords.[/quote]

This is why you will never join Renekton's Reinstallers.[/quote]

SAYS THE ONE FROM UDYR'S UNINSTALLERS