Approved fatdwarf666's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by fatdwarf666, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatdwarf666

fatdwarf666 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    fatdwarf666
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:183839173
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Had to leave due to urgent reasons when reported for RDM, person who reported me was killed by me while having clear DNA scanning.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any clear evidence because I quitted my game at the time​

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st and have seen this and will make a response ASAP.

3. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Let's jump right into it!
    Right here is a picture of you leaving the server and the report in question.
    I heard you in voice chat talking about having DNA on him before you left, I looked after it in the logs and found this.
    As you can see the DNA was on "CodyTheGamerDude" and not "u eat da poopoo" so I went ahead and banned you.

Now, you say that you had something urgent to do in real life and that's completely understandable for players to leave, when real life comes in play.
    For future it would be a great idea to ask the staff members online via @ if it's okay for you to leave or not, to avoid getting banned for this again.

I will be unbanning you, but not voiding the ban since you did kill the wrong guy for the DNA. The next time you RDM and leave it will be your 2nd offence.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Removed, but not voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.